Need a financial second opinion?
Just need one or two financial questions answered?
Want to encourage someone else to start taking the right financial steps?
Our first steps program is designed for exactly these reasons.
- An initial 60-90 minute get-to-know-you meeting
- 30-60 minute follow up meeting
- Answers to one or two financial questions
- Follow up and implementation guide
What’s not included:
- A comprehensive financial plan. Topics outside of those selected which may influence the effectiveness of the recommendations will not be addressed.
- Implementation follow-up. You are responsible for implementing any of the recommendations we discuss.
- On-going planning. On-going planning or investment services after the conclusion of the “First Steps” program won’t be provided.
If you have more questions or decide you’d like on-going planning, we’ll credit your First Steps fee toward costs incurred moving forward.
First Steps Program
The First Steps Program is for those who just need a question or two answered.
A great gift to help a loved one take their first financial steps in the right direction.