Epic Financial is a Hudson Ohio based fee only financial advisor providing financial planning and investment management to Ohio Police and Ohio Firefighters. Helping them evaluate and coordinate their Ohio Police and Fire Pension Fund (OP&F), Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP), and Ohio 457(b) deferred compensation benefits.
We provide services to Ohio’s public servants in Northeast Ohio and state wide via video conferencing. Meaning, you don’t have to travel to Columbus to speak with your advisor!
Our comprehensive financial planning services include traditional planning and expert advice to help Ohio firefighters and police:
- Establish a financial planning strategy to help you take advantage of the savings options available to you.
- Determine a retirement plan establishing when to enroll in DROP and how long to participate in the deferred retirement option plan.
- Develop an income plan coordinating your Ohio Police & Fire pension, Ohio 457(b) deferred compensation and lump sum DROP benefits.
- Consider the tax consequence of receiving various benefits and post retirement career income.
- Properly invest their retirement savings.
- Create a spending and saving plan to ensure your family’s continued financial success.
- Determine an appropriate and cost effective amount of insurance to protect your family like you protect our citizens.